Thoughts on INBK's Q4 15 and FY2015

Thanks Brittle, I am not sure if I am going to invest in this company yet. I am just getting to know the company and haven’t looked at the financials yet.

Andy

I know nothing of BLX, but from what I’ve read, Panama City is the center of the finance industry for Latin America. Panama has invested heavily in infrastructure, is very business friendly and attracting investment from all over the world. You can safely drink the tap water in Panama (again, from reading, not first hand experience). Most of what I’ve read involves real estate investments in Panama, I don’t know much about the business environment other than what I’ve written here.

I have lived in Panama and yes, it is safe to drink the water in Panama City. There are a lot of banks in the city.

I’m going back to visit the country this spring. I plan to evaluate several companies such as Starbucks, Netflix and Copa that are in Panama.
I love the country and may spend winters there when I retire.

Fool on,

mazske

Check profile to see all I hold

1 Like

I am trying to understand the equivalent to looking at cash on hand & debt load with a bank. Are those two metrics not relevant or are they replaced with other metrics?