1ypeg.com Down

I don’t think we see Neil (NeverContent I think?) around here much anymore, but if you’re lurking and reading this message two things:

1. I still use your 1ypeg.com site. Thanks for taking the time to set it up, it’s a tool that I get great use from-THANKS!

2. It’s currently returning a 404 error. For me at least. Anyone else with this issue? Maybe it’s temporary? HELP!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

TimWEdits: I don’t think we see Neil (NeverContent I think?) around here much anymore, but if you’re lurking and reading this message two things:

1. I still use your 1ypeg.com site. Thanks for taking the time to set it up, it’s a tool that I get great use from-THANKS!

2. It’s currently returning a 404 error. For me at least. Anyone else with this issue? Maybe it’s temporary? HELP!

Tim, I just noticed the same thing. Tragic! I too used 1ypeg.com frequently. It looks like the domain was renewed very recently so with luck Neil will be fixing the site eventually.

But just in case, I also have good news … I have been working on my own tool similar to what Neil put together, but with a few more features I wanted available. I have the core functionality completed and will get back to finishing a simple user interface as soon as I have time. But that might be 2-4 weeks. The only drawback is you’ll have to enter earnings information again.

I’ll post again on the forum when I have a basic version completed. (The first version will be very similar to 1ypeg.com, expanded functionality will take more time)

8 Likes

Sorry … do you mean this chart ?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H_v6WOjFi81rM3TH9ZHS…

or was it something else?

MarkoKurs: Sorry … do you mean this chart ?

MarkoKurs, also a useful tool but, this is a different tool that is a web site with similar data but also graphical charts of earnings, revenue and daily P/E history. The web site is 1ypeg.com which (if you check it) is not currently functional.