AEYE

In October 2010, Congress passed and the President signed into law the Twenty-First Century Communication and Video
Accessibility Act of 2010, which mandates that all government websites (city, state and federal) be compliant and provide accessibility to
persons with disabilities. As a result, our management believes that providing accessibility services for these government websites has become
a significant market opportunity in view of the potential demand for our patented solution.

In view of our working capital position, continuing operating losses and limited cash, we will be required to raise additional capital
through the sale of equity or debt securities or borrowings from financial institutions or third parties or a combination of the foregoing to
continue to fund operations. We cannot assure you that we will be able to obtain sufficient funds on acceptable terms or at all. Without such
funds, we will be unable to implement our business plan or continue operations.

ANYONE wondering, as I did, about the CEO, check here: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nathaniel-t-bradley/18/155/579 His brother is a senator in AZ (or is it congressman?)

A QUESTION:
If they have July 2nd Q revenue of $3M and have over 90% gr profit, why would they need to raise more cash? Last quarter they burned $1.4M so shouldn’t operating capital provide what they need?

A COMMENT:

DATE         PRICE      SHARE VOLUME
4/29/13       $1.40       12,900
6/25/13       $0.34       37,300

3/14/14       $0.26       136,000
3/20/14       $0.35     2,271,300
6/30/14       $0.31        48,800
7/1/14        $0.33       115,600
7/2/14        $0.56     1,601,600

I read this article by Forbes on how to spot a pump and dump (which might explain these very dynamic moves in the price in the past) and one of the points was to question big volume moves. With no experience in this sort of forensic stock analyzing, I offer the above chart to those qualified to bless or condemn it accurately…I can do neither.

CONCERNS:
He is trained as a marketing guy and has no degrees in anything. How did he come to be an inventor? That’s not sarcasm, just a question that pops up after reading his resume.

With the stock having seen $1.41 on much less news than what I have read today, I am a bit worried about the price action. Why would it have hit that number last year? And why did it then collapse again or is this the way of brilliant small companies? Since this CEO is a marketing guy I am suspicious of where he has been marketing. All opposing or agreeing opinions are welcomed here.

ps they didn’t show up on EDGAR. Is it too early for them to be filing with the SEC?
Mykie

10 Likes

If they have July 2nd Q revenue of $3M and have over 90% gr profit, why would they need to raise more cash?

Mykie, when they wrote that they might need more cash, perhaps they didn’t know they’d have triple the revenue this quarter. Or perhaps that’s just routine language to put in to cover them, just in case.

With the stock having seen $1.41 on much less news than what I have read today, I am a bit worried about the price action. Why would it have hit that number last year?

Mykie, you are worried about what the price did one day, over a year ago, on 12,000 shares volume, less than twenty thousand dollars. Give your brain a rest. They obviously had almost no volume back then, and maybe someone put in a market order for 10,000 shares? Or maybe it was the day they announced first quarter revenue of $180,000, up 18 times from $10,000 the year before. But who cares?

There are enough real issues to worry about with stocks without knocking yourself out about nonsense.

How did he come to be an inventor?

Apparently his whole skill set is around investing and patents and he holds a number himself, so he’s not just a marketing guy. The guys who put the first Mac together in a garage didn’t have inventing degrees either.

Best,

Saul

7 Likes