AFOP Down 10% - News?

Is there any news associated with AFOP’s 10% drop today?

Vic

The stock is where it was about a week ago. I haven’t seen anything change about the company except the stock price. I still believe it’s undervalued and am happy to continue to milk short term trading gains from selling options (both puts and calls) while the stock remains close to or below the $12.50 range.

Chris

1 Like

What puts and calls are you selling?

-Brandon

Check Saul’s post #6 here. Saul says he doesn’t do options.
I hate option discussions as they tend to take the discussion off in a different direction every time they come up. It got so bad on the Tesla board that they started another board dedicated to Tesla options.

1 Like

I hate option discussions as they tend to take the discussion off in a different direction every time they come up.

I don’t “hate” option discussions, I just ignore them. I do agree though that they tend to take discussion away from the stocks and the companies and on to individual option premiums, etc

Saul

1 Like

Brandon,

See post #403.

Chris

I hate option discussions

If it helps at all, think of those posts as someone saying “I plan to pick up more shares if the stock drops enough” and someone else saying “Really, what price are you targeting to add?” Or “I’m planning to selling some of my shares if the price goes up a bit more” and someone else saying “Really, what price are you planning on selling at?” At the end of the day, options are just agreements to buy or sell shares at a specified price.

I hear you about the discussion going off in a different direction. I wish that the Ambarella board wasn’t dominated by people posting links to the latest GoPro video they found :wink: But that’s the nature of a community board, and it reflects people’s excitement to be a part of the story (if indirectly). I’m glad to see a lot of folks participating that might not otherwise – today it’s a link to a GoPro video, but tomorrow it might be an insightful perspective on the company. I’d hate to miss that insight because someone didn’t feel comfortable posting.

Neil

2 Likes