AFOP

We started this long thread in February when AFOP was $12.50 [with a PE of 12(!) as I remember], after which it got as low as $11.39 (at least intra-day as I added a little there). It drifted up and closed at $13.22 Friday. I see it bounced to $14.81 yesterday while I was traveling, and only gave back 3 cents today. For anyone who bought with me back in February, Congratulations, but remember this is a high-beta stock and can bounce around.

Saul

4 Likes

Saul,

I was one of the lucky ones who bought AFOP in February based on the attractive valuations you presented. It seemed like a screaming buy at the time. it still looks attractive at these prices to me but your point is well taken about its volatility.

Thank you for being transparent about an ailment most of us men will face as we age. Most of my friends struggle with prostate issues. Maybe I need a younger crowd to hang with.

And thank God you are beginning to experience some peace of mind regarding treatment options. That is worth everything.

Hang in there, Saul, and know you have so many supporters who have grown to admire and trust your financial acumen.

Jim

2 Likes

For anyone who bought with me back in February, Congratulations

That’s me, again, Saul. Thank you! for pointing out the company’s valuation.

Thanks Saul. I did get in AFOP in February after reading your updates.

I also took a very small position in February, thanks Saul and all for the tip and dialogue!

Thinking of adding more over time as I still think the valuation is attractive.

–Vic

I also tagged along with AFOP presently up 35% for me.
And PSIX up 35% and UBNT up 18%.
It was the discussion that I came for and look what I got.

4 Likes

I also tagged along with AFOP presently up 35% for me.
And PSIX up 35% and UBNT up 18%.
It was the discussion that I came for and look what I got.

My sentiments exactly.

Thanks,
Tdonb