AirPods. a peek inside

Ever wonder what’s inside those Airpods? No wonder about why the price is up there a bit after seeing this…

8 Likes

Interesting read and scans, thanks for this…doc

Interesting. Yes, they look impressively intricate and miniaturized on the inside, but are they really that different than similar earbuds? (Note: I am not a hardware engineer, nor even an AirPods owner.)

The extreme miniaturization, the technology, engineering, software is pretty great, I don’t have a set, use a cheap, simpler TLC for my limited needs, used to use beats, wired, bluetooth, until I found the TLCs… My sis inlaw has used the AirPods for a long time, keeps losing one or the other… So I found a couple on the non0pro while out walking, she gave me a case, so I know jt charges, but it’s a L side, my bad ear, I need a R side, so far resisted buying a R side, as the TLCs are good, I only use the R side… With hearing damage, virus, the Dr said, on my left, I don’t bother with stereo any more…

Anyway, fun, interesting, to see inside, the site does other scans, but this one caught my attention…

1 Like