Alteryx Creates New Position

Dean Stoecker and co. certainly aren’t resting on their laurels. This move just adds to the confidence I have in this company.

From AYX website:

“Alteryx strengthens cybersecurity efforts with newly created Chief Information Security Officer role”

https://www.alteryx.com/press-releases/2020-05-08-alteryx-st…

“I am thrilled to welcome Billy to our Alteryx executive leadership team as our CISO, an increasingly important role in today’s environment,” said Dean Stoecker, co-founder and chief executive officer of Alteryx. “As a data analytics company, we recognize the immense responsibility of information security, cybersecurity, and privacy, and are continuing to invest in our strategic approach to both internal and external information security. Under Billy’s leadership, our cybersecurity capabilities will enhance data protection for our customers, partners, vendors and associates.”

15 Likes

Recent moves suggest that AYX is strengthening its business going forward. AYX’s price is actually holding up well despite their underwhelming earnings report and guidance. I noticed that other good companies (such as TTD yesterday) have noted the same issues in March and didn’t even provide guidance. So in context, AYX is handling the situation very well and making moves to emerge stronger.

Dave

6 Likes