Alteryx Press Release today

ALTERYX RECOGNIZED AS A LEADER IN GARTNER 2020 MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA SCIENCE AND MACHINE-LEARNING PLATFORMS

February 17, 2020
COMPANY RECOGNIZED IN SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE REPORT
… Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX), revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, today announced that it was once again named a Leader in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms. Gartner also recognizes Alteryx as the leader with the highest ability to execute on its vision.

57 Likes

Question: Am I correct in concluding that there is no way to get MQ reports directly, without paying thousands of dollars? All MQ visuals I’ve seen have been published by companies included within a specific report, or by research firms.

I started to sign up for a particular report at Gartner, thinking I’d be willing to pay up to maybe $200 for it, when I noticed that there was a price tag on it of $1,995. They’re nice to have, but (for my little operation) not that nice. :slight_smile:

Is there a research firm or website that offers MQ reports on a regular basis, with or without some subscription?

Dan

2 Likes

Hi Dan,

Usually you can get these reports from the (investor relations) site of the company. You will just have to give them some contact information, and they will be happy to send you the report. Doesn’t work always but I have done it plenty of times. Just be prepared to get an email or call from a salesperson of the respective company - also happened to me before. ^^

Best
Niki

1 Like

Thanks, Niki,

Then I have to hope that the company is included in that segment. And that’s the other thing: for example in data analytics, there appear to be several (many) sub-segments. I don’t always know which sub-segment I’m looking for, so I want them all. :slight_smile:

Dan