$ARCB, $ABNB, $PINS, $CRUS, $MPWR

Just placing this here to come back to later. I’m curious about these “Top Analysts’” choices. I’ve only recently become aware of UPGRADES and INITIATIONs of BUY ratings and the effects they have on certain stocks. Now that I am aware of Tip Ranks (mentioned in this piece) I intend to use it more to see which analysts seem to be “golden” in their selections:

CNBC headline: Wall Street’s top analysts say these are their favorite stocks right now
PUBLISHED SUN, AUG 7 20228:08 AM EDT

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/07/top-analysts-say-buy-stocks-…

July’s payrolls report came in stronger than expected, rising by 528,000, suggesting the labor market still has plenty of steam. In turn, traders speculated that the Fed will likely keep up its tough stance on interest rates, anticipating greater odds for a 0.75 percentage point hike in September.

As tempting as it may be to follow stocks minute by minute, investors would do well to pick their names with a long-term perspective in mind.

To that end, here are five stocks highlighted by Wall Street’s top professionals, according to TipRanks, a platform that ranks analysts based on their performance.

1 Like