AYX holders

Boarding a plane at present and haven’t had the time to listen to the CC but on first glance, nothing seems untoward. In fact gross margins were better than I originally thought. Can’t remember which poster mentioned the three day rule for those that are concerned(which I’m not as thinking 1 year out here and might add today)… Comments Saul?

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4172146-alteryx-pullback-wi…

3 Likes

maybe some will come out and say that they sold or trimmed just before earnings. Right on time and/or say it was because its high P/S and small S. Any justification you can get.

it is interesting why AYX is down upon a good report. Not good enough? or are so many have the justifications above and just gets out to wait and see?

tj

It seems to be a pattern this earnings season. Nearly every stock discussed on this board has sold off after earnings and most reports, if not all, have been very good.
Shop is back up, Anet back up, Sq, back up. In my portfolio IPGP sold off and is back up. Yesterday INFN and AYX both reported in line or better and yet today, selling off. I just don’t worry too much about it.
Mike

7 Likes

Nearly every stock discussed on this board has sold off after earnings and most reports, if not all, have been very good

Twilio has only gone straight up from earnings. In fact a huge gap up (waiting to fill?). Twilio is a top Bert pick as well as Saul’s.

Greg

1 Like