Bert - SA Article - SNOW ready for hypergrowth

I’ve always felt like Bert Hochfield took a conservative approach, so I thought this was a very in-depth and encouraging analysis for SNOW.

Here are his final thoughts:

“But regardless of how things appear now, the opportunity to acquire a position in one of the leading growth companies in the IT industry at even a half-reasonable valuation is too good to pass up. I have started buying a position in the shares, not because I think they are going to see some specific bounce in the immediate future, but because I am looking at a 12 months’ time horizon and beyond.”

Snowflake: The Only Thing Melting Is The Share Price - It Is Getting Ready For Its Next Stage Of Hypergrowth

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4493871-snowflake-the-only-…

23 Likes

Bert not only dissected the Q4 results into an insightful take and made sense of the relative valuation in an up to the minute fashion; but also placed a dollar figure on the Q4 revenue impact of the customer pass through of the compression and compute efficiencies identified at $2m, (something I hadn’t seen confirmed before) which would have added another 1% of growth over the year ago quarter revenues of $190m and would have bumped the 2022 Q4 revenues to $385.77 or 102.5% YoY growth in case that’s of any reassurance to those disappointed in the results. He also gave a 6 month time frame for payback in the form of elasticity of demand.

Ant

14 Likes