BOFI 8k

Red and Black posted this on the BOFI board but you can read it on the SEC.GOV 8k.

As previously disclosed, on October 13, 2015, Charles Matthew Erhart, a former employee of BofI Federal Bank, filed a Complaint in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California against BofI Holding, Inc., alleging certain wrongdoing, fraud and impropriety in the operations, and by the management, of the Bank. The Audit Committee of the Board of Directors engaged the law firm of Dentons US LLP to conduct an independent investigation to determine whether there is support for the factual allegations and the conclusions contained in the Complaint. After an extensive investigation, Dentons advised the Audit Committee that, based on its investigation, it found no support for the conclusions of Mr. Erhart in the Complaint that the Bank or management engaged in wrongdoing or acts of fraud or impropriety.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1299709/0001299709160…

Looks like it is becoming clearer now who actually is lying. I am glad I bought more under 15 dollars.

Andy

18 Likes

I held onto my BOFI shares, and although they are still down considerably, I still believe in the company and intend to hang onto my shares for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the updated info, Andy.

3 Likes