BOFI vs. INBK

Along with everybody else, I immensely enjoyed this week’s discussion of these two online banks. The discussion exemplified why this is one of my favorite boards. I certainly don’t have anything of substance to add, but I read this article’s excerpt this morning and found it interesting. The article was discussing a recent consumer satisfaction banking survey. I think it certainly bodes well for both of these banks:

An honorable mention also goes to online direct bank, Bank of the Internet (NASDAQ:BOFI) which had the third-highest overall customer satisfaction score of 4.3, behind only First Internet Bank (NASDAQ: INBK) at 4.4 and Simple at 4.6. Bank of the Internet is capitalizing on the convenience factor of banking online and attracting a good number of millennials, resulting in a projected 43% revenue growth rate in 2015 and an estimated 25% revenue growth rate in 2016.

Read more at http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/04/11/the-battle-…

They were second and third among all banks, not just online banks. That has to count for something, right?

It just seems that with high marks like that, both of these banks could very well enjoy long runways of future growth.

• Matt
10 Likes

An honorable mention also goes to online direct bank, Bank of the Internet (NASDAQ:BOFI) which had the third-highest overall customer satisfaction score of 4.3, behind only First Internet Bank (NASDAQ: INBK) at 4.4 and Simple at 4.6. Bank of the Internet is capitalizing on the convenience factor of banking online and attracting a good number of millennials, resulting in a projected 43% revenue growth rate in 2015 and an estimated 25% revenue growth rate in 2016. Read more at http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/04/11/the-battle-…… They were second and third among all banks, not just online banks. That has to count for something, right?

Thanks Matt, that really is interesting!

Good post Matt!

Becker and INBK have been winning awards for the past 1-year. INBK puts out press releases about these. These Internet only banks are clearly garnering interest.

Anirban

Happily long both INBK and BOFI.

3 Likes