Brief note on Hortonworks

I just realized that their total deferred revenue of $185.5 million is actually a tiny bit more than their entire reported revenue for all of last year of $184.5 million. (That’s a bunch, it seems to me).

1 Like

I just realized that their total deferred revenue of $185.5 million is actually a tiny bit more than their entire reported revenue for all of last year of $184.5 million. (That’s a bunch, it seems to me).

Depends on how long it’s going to take to convert to earned revenue, one month? ten years? Can it be clawed back for non-performance or other reasons?

Denny Schlesinger

Depends on how long it’s going to take to convert to earned revenue, one month? ten years? Can it be clawed back for non-performance or other reasons?

Hi Denny, more than a years income is still a bunch, any way you look at it (it seems to me).

1 Like