BRK/B looking $285 pre-open

EOM

Table pounder yet?

FWIW, I’m not pounding the table, but I did buy a little pre-market.
I’ve got more cash and sufficiently cash-like funds that I can buy more if it drops further.

What does Druckenmiller say?

jk

2 Likes

When all tables are broken, that’s the time.

2 Likes

Dan Tapiero @DTAP… •6h
Think back to Oct
That degree of
stress exists right
now in High Yield
Emerging Market
debt.
Clear sign of severe
liquidity
contraction.

Bought some Brk and Goog today. First ever buy of Google. I have the warm fuzzies😊

1 Like

I don’t know. I was hoping Berkshire will hold better, but it is in free fall mode. Now you are looking at $200 as potential support.

System is broken>>need new monetary system

Something deeply wrong

Mortgages now 6.25%

Talk of yield curve control

Pull up the chart. Not normal.

Mortgages now 6.25%

Oh my goodness! That’s up a LOT!! My current mortgage is just 2.75%…

Still…6.25% is a lot lower than my first mortgage at 9%.

And even lower than my refinance of that balloon at 13%.

I guess the world is going to end… again? :wink:

Rob
Former RB and BL Home Fool, Supernova Portfolio Contributor & Maintenance Fool
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

3 Likes

Something deeply wrong

Mortgages now 6.25%

I got my first mortgage back in the 1990s. The rate was 7 1/4%. Because back then, we didn’t know about decimals, so we used fractions. But that was a screaming deal at the time.

2 Likes

Something deeply wrong

Mortgages now 6.25%

I got my first mortgage back in the 1990s. The rate was 7 1/4%. Because back then, we didn’t know about decimals, so we used fractions. But that was a screaming deal at the time.

When I bought my house in 1976, my bank offered me a rate of 9 1/4% My lawyer suggested I try another bank, and they offered me a rate of 9%. He looked at my credit rating and such and said if I would make a down payment of 25% instead of the normal (in those days) 20%, he could cut the rate to 8 3/4% which is what I did. He said my credit was so good he would loan me twice as much as I was asking for. I declined that. I asked how come. He said deposits were coming in so fast that they had to write more mortgages than usual. I think his office was writing $1 million a day in mortgages. That was a lot in 1976 around here.

Now 8 3/4% sounds like a lot, but in those days it was pretty easy to make 10% to 20% a year on the stock market. Later that turned around and the stock market went so bad I ended up paying that mortgage off early.

1 Like