Bull Raid!

Investors get mad at bear raids. What about bull raids?

One Equity Stocks is a leading provider of research on publicly traded emerging growth companies. Our team is comprised of sophisticated financial professionals that strive to find the companies and management teams that will outperform the market and deliver investment returns to our subscribers. We are not a licensed broker-dealer and do not publish investment advice and remind readers that investing involves considerable risk. One Equity Stocks encourages all readers to carefully review the SEC filings of any issuers we cover and consult with an investment professional before making any investment decisions. One Equity Stocks is a for-profit business and is usually compensated for coverage of issuers. In the case of BTCY, we are reimbursed for actual costs of this distribution and have received 60,000 shares of restricted stock for Business Development, Capital Markets and Research Services. We will likely receive an additional 60,000 shares of BTCY in the future. Please contact us at info@investorclick.net for additional information or to subscribe to our intelligence service.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/favorable-regulatory-trends-r…

This is giving me second thoughts on BTCY. Is it for real? Is it a scam?

Denny Schlesinger

1 Like

It sounds like they are a public relations company that puts out favorable “research” reports on demand.

1 Like

How is it better than Citron? :frowning:

Denny Schlesinger

1 Like

How is it better than Citron? :frowning:

It really isn’t. But, since far more people only look at the long side versus the short, they get a pass.

1 Like

This is giving me second thoughts on BTCY. Is it for real? Is it a scam?

After I came home from my shopping walk I sent the company this message:

In the"news"

One Equity Stocks is a for-profit business and is usually compensated for coverage of issuers. In the case of BTCY, we are reimbursed for actual costs of this distribution and have received 60,000 shares of restricted stock for Business Development, Capital Markets and Research Services. We will likely receive an additional 60,000 shares of BTCY in the future. Please contact us at info@investorclick.net for additional information or to subscribe to our intelligence service.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/favorable-regulatory-trends-r…

Sounds to me like a total waste of shareholder money and smells of a penny stock scam.

I’m terribly disappointed by the lack of good sense of this affair.

Denny Schlesinger

Then I dumped the position, no regrets!

Denny Schlesinger

PS: I seldom contact my companies.

120,000 shares at the current price is $720,000 plus publishing costs for writing a bit of fluff. Outrageous!

3 Likes