CALL

I wanted to touch base with the group on CALL. Its down >25% over the past few months and is trading in the 14s. Most notably to me it hasn’t risen much as the overall market (and many of our other stocks) have risen in the past 4 weeks.

I haven’t seen much new news recently and I wonder if anyone else has heard anything.

Of course we are waiting to see how their user base increases based on the current marketing campaign. Has anyone seen any of their ads, what channels are they using? Do the ads resonate? I know they already revamped their webpage but what else are they doing?

I’m interested in ideas from the group as to how we can evaluate CALL’s current strategy and progress in between quarterly reporting.

I’m not an internet wizard but aren’t there ways to get data on APP downloads and/or website hits? Would that be public info? This would allow us to judge “traffic” better and then perhaps estimate increases/decreases in CALL’s user base.

Eric

I wanted to touch base with the group on CALL. Its down >25% over the past few months and is trading in the 14s. Most notably to me it hasn’t risen much as the overall market (and many of our other stocks) have risen in the past 4 weeks.

I haven’t seen much new news recently and I wonder if anyone else has heard anything.

Of course we are waiting to see how their user base increases based on the current marketing campaign. Has anyone seen any of their ads, what channels are they using? Do the ads resonate? I know they already revamped their webpage but what else are they doing?

Hi Eric,
I am not an internet experti either. I do know there’s a significant short interest weight on this stock and that is probably causing it to not participate in the market rise. Other than that, I haven’t much to add until maybe the end of June and we start seeing some press releases on how their rollout is doing. But I am all ears if you can come up with a source before that.

I live in Mexico so I see no ads for anything down here that I can understand :slight_smile: But they are supposed to have rolled out in WMT along with a host of other stores that were listed in one of their publicity releases, 10,000 additional doors was the number. but I got the impression it was a timed rollout, not an all at once rollout due to joint participation/presentations between the stores and CALL.
Mykie

2 Likes