Cardinal Health goes with Zoom

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/08/25/208328…

Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZM) today announced that Cardinal Health, Inc. a global, integrated healthcare services and products company will standardize on the company’s robust UCaaS platform to consolidate and optimize workflow. The initial rollout includes more than 17,000 Zoom users including video webinar, rooms, cloud room connectors and phone licenses. Replacing other services with a unified communications platform, Zoom was selected due to its strong quality of service, reliability, and user experience.

29 Likes

Disney moved over to Zoom after being on BlueJeans forever which was recently acquired by Verizon. It was clunky to say the least but it did not take much to move over. So as long as zoom can add features and still keep it user friendly, it should continue to earn its living. However, there is of course no real moat to this segment in my opinion. The competition will hurt the margins and we should be able to witness it. This to me is not buy and hold forever. This will require active management.

Ruhaan
Long ZM

6 Likes

I learned yesterday from an insider, that ROKU just switched from Blue Jeans to Zoom.

7 Likes