Cordless Drills

Ryobi is a lesser tool line, owned by Home Depot, I have a few, but the real workhorses, for me, have been DeWalts for a long time, now…

Nailers, I was gifted a Senco 2" air nailer many years ago, found another like it at the flea market along the way, and many projects were completed, but the last round of crown molding, I guess they sat around too long, both failed, wouldn’t fire, so I looked at repairing, but the piston kits were as much as a new one, so I bought a new Sneco, finished up everything… Advantage is there are spare parts for Senco’s, but time was important, too…

I’ve other Senco pinners, staplers, some old, some newer, pretty trouble free… Even an old 3" nailer, but it’s a beast, no real need, it uses the old half head nails, not legal if anyone cared…Hitachi makes a better one… Also have a fueled Paslode nailer, uses a battery, but only to fore the butane fuel, it came in handy up in the attic, no hoses to drag around, but again, it’s been setting idle a long time now, likely bad batteries…

Need to do a garage sale, or maybe just recycle some of this stuff…