CROESUS - STOP THE THREADS!!!!

Croesus, you’ve been asked nicely at least three times before this to stop these Off-Topic threads. If you refuse I’ll consider having your posts deleted from our board. If you have something you want to respond to someone, do it off line by unchecking the box at the bottom of the reply window that says “post this to the board” and check the box that says “Email this post to the Author”

Look, we really want to welcome you to the board but you are breaking all the courtesy rules by continuing to post off-topic posts in spite of being asked over and over again. If you don’t like our rules, as Austin told you a few posts back, the NPI board is a very good board, but less focussed, and would be glad to have you.

Read the “Saturday Morning Rules of the Board” few posts back, or read the Knowledgebase on the right hand panel of every board post. Our board has a focussed purpose in discussing individual Growth Stocks, and NOT the daily vagaries of your portfolio.

Let’s try again.

Saul

45 Likes

don’t like our rules, as Austin told you a few posts back, the NPI board is a very good board, but less focussed, and would be glad to have you.

Please don’t trash the NPI and then refer posters there!

You have no idea what the NPI welcomes since you never go there. Just address your board.

17 Likes

Duma,

You have no idea what the NPI welcomes since you never go there. Just address your board.

Don’t ever come on Saul’s board and tell him how to manage his board. You are being disrespectful and argumentative. I cut you some slack when you posted a clearly OT post on this board about politics, but I will not cut you any slack when you come on this board and disrespect Saul. Especially when one of your cohorts already stated exactly what Saul stated and you did not respond to that.

https://discussion.fool.com/sorry-to-respond-but-it-might-help-a…

If you have a problem with how this board is being run, feel free to post anywhere else.

Andy

55 Likes

Oh he has every idea why he wants to send him there and an even better idea why he never goes there!

15 Likes

Please don’t trash the NPI and then refer posters there!

Hi Duma,

I did not mean to disrespect or trash the NPI board in any way in my post. Perhaps you misread what I wrote. What I wrote was: …the NPI board is a very good board, but less focussed…

Now saying the NPI is a very good board is certainly not trashing it.

And our board is focused on just one subject, analyzing and discussing individual high growth stocks. The NPI board also welcomes discussion of portfolio allocation and market timing, etc, so is less focused on a single subject.

Just a few posts back, on my Rules of the Board thread, Denny had written:

Sorry to respond but it might help… … a lot of what Saul does not want here is more than welcome at the NPI board. Thanks, Denny

Tinker and others have also posted to say that topics which are off-topic here are welcome on the NPI board. I was just repeating what they have said as my post was referring to threads on portfolio allocation and market timing.

You have no idea what the NPI welcomes since you never go there.

And of course I go there. When Tinker, for instance, in discussing a stock I’m following, says “this subject was discussed in an interesting thread on the NPI board” or “I discussed this further on this thread on the NPI board” and leaves a link, I often follow and read the discussion.

Again, I think you misread my intention, and perhaps misread my post.

As this thread is Off-Topic for our board, this will be my last post on the thread, and on the subject.

Saul

57 Likes

Croesus, you’ve been asked nicely at least three times before this to stop these Off-Topic threads. If you refuse I’ll consider having your posts deleted from our board. If you have something you want to respond to someone, do it off line by unchecking the box at the bottom of the reply window that says “post this to the board” and check the box that says “Email this post to the Author”

Simple solution: Everybody can easily tap the “Ignore” button for specific posters.

*bill

5 Likes

If you have suggestions for improving the board interface, these are appropriately made on the Improve the Fool board here https://discussion.fool.com/improve-the-fool-100007.aspx?mid=340…

If you want to ignore a specific person, click the frowny face to the right of their name.

If you want to ignore a thread, there is a link for that at the top of the message.

Some boards at TMF are considered moderator-less and no one person dictates the board’s content, only the sense of the group. Other boards at TMF are specifically associated with a moderator, typically the person who started the board. This is one of those and TMF respects these associations.

17 Likes