CVGW

I had my eye on Calavo Growers for awhile before initiating a position several months ago. So far, so good. I don’t have time to do a presentation of it to this board at this time, but here is today’s good news:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/calavo-growers-inc-announces-r…

Do you know when they were given notice of the following and why?

*Nasdaq FSI: *Deficient: Issuer Failed to Meet NASDAQ Continued Listing Requirements

Do you know when they were given notice of the following and why?

*Nasdaq FSI: *Deficient: Issuer Failed to Meet NASDAQ Continued Listing Requirements

No, but if you provide more info, any of us might be able to find out. For example, when and where did you see that?

I did a bit of sleuthing, and it looks like there are a number of reasons a stock could receive a deficiency notice such as CVGW did (although I still don’t know when that occurred, or the basis for it).

The reasons include the price per share falling below $1, or the market cap falling below a certain amount, or that the company did not pay the listing fee. That last deficiency is easily cured: the company can simply pay the listing fee within a certain period of time after receiving the deficiency notice.

I don’t think the first 2 examples apply to CVGW. So, again, without knowing more, I simply don’t know the answer to Fun1’s question, but I also am not particularly concerned about it…nor, apparently, are the investors buying up shares today.