Dear Saul & Volunteers

Dear ?? Saul,

Your were :no_entry_sign::clock9:! Horrors! but couldn’t we take over the Monday morning sermon?

Your are an​:innocent: and deserve :raised_hands::clap::raised_hands::clap: for your :sweat::sweat_drops: and hard work ??. You :hocho: through :ox::poop: & :wastebasket: and give ?? opinions. We :pray:t2: you will not :no_entry_sign: ??. :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:. As :straight_ruler: of the board you keep ?? and have attracted​:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: :thinking::thinking::nerd_face::nerd_face::thinking::thinking: and keep away :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::clown_face::clown_face:, all :old_key::old_key:to our :dollar: :dollar: :dollar::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:.

:eyes:, I just :shopping_cart: :house_with_garden: and need :desktop_computer::computer_mouse:??:mantelpiece_clock::couch_and_lamp::bed::framed_picture::framed_picture::file_cabinet::file_cabinet: and some time down the line, une petite :house_with_garden: en Provençe :fr:.

:honeybee: well.

Gratefully yours,

I. M.

???

P.S.
Looking for volunteers:

On a practical level I suggest, some of us take over the Monday morning sermon. I would volunteer but am facing major surgery and am not quite settled yet after a decade in the EU.

You should not be burdened with any routine stuff so you can keep on dispensing your investment wisdom.

Any volunteers?
I. M.

4 Likes

The ??? were hearts and showed as hearts when I previewed it. ???

1 Like

We may have to add a rule to the Monday morning email stating please no more than one emoji per post. :wink:

That was just painful trying to read that!

46 Likes

Translation of the emoji post:

Dear beloved Saul,

You were late! Horrors but couldn’t we take over the Monday morning sermon?

You are an angel and deserve much applause and praise for your hard work posting. You cut through BS and rubbish and present balanced opinions. We pray you will not stop posting. Our hearts would be broken. As ruler of the board you keep peace and attract many knowledgeable and smart posters and keep away the ogres and clowns, all ketys to our financial success.

Look, I just bought a house and need a computer, mouse, clock, bed, couch, pictures, filing cabinets and some time down the line, une petite maison en Provence, France.

Be well.

Gratefully yours,
I.M.

with lots of appreciation and affection

P. S. Looking for volunteers:

On a practical level I suggest, some of us take over the Monday morning sermon. I would volunteer but am facing major surgery and am not quite settled after a decade in the EU.

You should not be burdened with any routine stuff so you can keep on dispensing your investment wisdom.

Any volunteers?
I.M.

@foodles,

I agree. It doesn’t work. Sorry, won’t do it again.
im

5 Likes

OT but couldn’t help myself. Anyone who helps out on the board should be called a “Saul-unteer”

7 Likes

How do I get on the Monday morning email?

Rookie asks<IHow do I get on the Monday morning email?

The OP mentioned the “Monday morning sermon”.

I assumed this referred to Saul’s Monday posts “Monday Morning Rules of the Board”.

FWIW
:slightly_smiling_face:
ralph