Did anyone participate in this?

https://www.fool.com/order/0561114c-0c05-4d0f-a404-319f439cd…

I’m sure it’s great research and the costs are considerable, but it seemed pretty pricy. Just saying.

I wonder if you get access to this with one of those TMF ONE accounts which is supposed to give you access to everything.

Ant

I wonder if you get access to this with one of those TMF ONE accounts which is supposed to give you access to everything.

You do get access to it with One. I’m not sure how much I’m allowed to say, so I’m going to keep it short. As I understand it, a total of 30 smaller cap stocks are being unveiled over the next week or so. Many have already been unveiled. Then quarterly updates will be given on each company going forward. There are no discussion boards for the stocks, but other interactive features, like live chats and such, are supposed to be used for communication with the Tom G and his team and other members. Not exactly sure how that is going to work out yet.

Matt
MasterCard (MA), Nestle (NSRGY), PayPal (PYPL), and Verizon (VZ) Ticker Guide
See all my holdings at http://my.fool.com/profile/CMFCochrane/info.aspx

I bought in, pricey, but it’s a one time fee and looks like it fits my investment style and hopefully goals.

This is the first I noticed that the picks will include some microcaps.

Should be interesting.

Jeb

The results of Tom’s study offered conclusive evidence that the #1 way to 10X returns from The Motley Fool’s advice is a select class of hidden, under-the-radar stocks

So that’s the “secret” key to investing…why didn’t we think of that?

3 Likes

I bought in, pricey, but it’s a one time fee and looks like it fits my investment style and hopefully goals.
Oh - it’s a one time fee? I got the impression it was an annual fee. It wasn’t clear from what I read.
Ant

Yes, one time fee. Since they recommend holding for a minimum of 5 yrs, it will be less expensive than most of their other premium services. I don’t mind not being active either!

1 Like

I’m sure it’s great research

Buy the right stock. Wait 20 years.

1 Like

Well, probably none of their stocks is the software company Bsquare (BSQR). Or should I wait another 4 years to make sure? I bought it for $6, and now it’s $5. :slight_smile: I think I got that one at the magicformulainvesting.com screener.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ll beat The Net-Net Hunter (netnethunter.com), which uses Benjamin Graham’s original idea of buying stocks selling for less than their net asset value. They give one free stock a month to anyone who gives their email address. They claim very high success if you follow their methods.

1 Like

I bet the Hidden Gems members are ticked off.

Wow!

3 Likes