Dreamer Corp - Port Update

Hey…is MNDY still holding up really well, as Saul’s board folks said? Oh, wait. Nope. Bought 1%.

Bought 1% NET.
Added to S.
Added to UPST
Still regretting TWLO

Watching the tickers. May be a day I wind up getting to 60-70% cash.
I still think things can go lower, but also know BMRs are a thing and/or from now until mid-2023 (which is a made-up guesstimate of when market may finally feel Fed has paused and is pricing in end of 2023 by looking out 6 months) I need to get positioned.

Newsflash: Should have just went all in on PTLO and SPG. That’s it. As simple as that. But we fall in love with this concept that growth stocks MUST be better investments. Based on what? TWLO, OKTA, and every other SaaS/cloud stock has erased most of 2020 gains and many are back to 2018.

Ironic thing: Their market caps are still relatively higher though, thanks to SBC. Oh yeah…SBC…that thing Saul’s board tells you doesn’t matter.

I feel bad for TMF. Changed board format and likely lost users, and remaining most-watched board is a bunch of guys in an echo chamber who built their house thesis on a faulty foundation and are riding it into the ground.

Funny thing is, at some point Saul/board will be correct, and those will be the stocks to buy. Just a matter of how low they go first. If you are down 70%, you need to more than triple your port just to get back to even. Crazy.

Dreamer

5 Likes