Fastest growing companies

another source for candidates
https://www.investors.com/how-to-invest/which-stocks-make-th…

Name	       Symbol	EPS	EPSlq	Comp	Next EPS Due Date (Est.)
Weibo           (WB)	363	138	98	Nov. 20
ServiceNow	(NOW)	276	65	97	Jan. 23
Boyd Gaming	(BYD)	232	57	95	Feb. 14
Supernus 	(SUPN)	216	78	97	Nov. 6
Baozun	        (BZUN)	136	450	97	Nov. 14
Ichor	        (ICHR)	115	107	97	Oct. 28
Paycom 	        (PAYC)	112	93	97	Feb. 6
Kemet	        (KEM)	97	246	95	Feb. 2
Facebook	(FB)	87	77	99	Feb. 14
Axcelis Tech	(ACLS)	75	400	97	Feb. 1
[Alarm.com](http://Alarm.com)	(ALRM)	73	120	99	Nov. 8
Trade Desk	(TTD)	73	148	99	Nov. 9
[Stamps.com](http://Stamps.com)	(STMP)	61	73	98	Feb. 23
Abiomed	        (ABMD)	56	120	99	Jan. 24
Churchill Downs	(CHDN)	54	108	95	Feb. 27
Nvidia	        (NVDA)	54	124	99	Nov. 9
Jupai	        (JP)	52	150	99	Nov. 13

EPS3 = EPS % Growth 3 Yr
EPSlq = EPS % Chg Last Qtr
Comp = Composite Rating

4 Likes

Nice one Puddinghead42. Glad you picked up my Jupai - you seem to have screened in quite a few US listed Chinese companies!

I’m not going to talk you out of it as you know how I feel but there may be caution alert from the board. Not sure if there’s a way of having 2 step filters - All US listed companies and then just All America only companies. It might help those who unlike me are not willing to consider investing in foreign companies. Although I like the fact that you have them there in the universe just to highlight how much growth is being ignored by a US only filter (e.g. Ali Baba vs Amazon).

Just one point of clarification. When you say latest Q EPS growth is that year over year or sequential (linked) quarters?

Thanks
Ant

Not sure if there’s a way of having 2 step filters - All US listed companies and then just All America only companies. It might help those who unlike me are not willing to consider investing in foreign companies.

Overprotection. You can’t help people who can’t take ten seconds to find out the domicile of a company. The onus is on the taker not the giver.

Denny Schlesinger

4 Likes

Thanks for the info!

I already owned BZUN, FB, WBO, TTD and NVDA. After researching others on the list, I just added ICHR. I like PAYC and ALRM but they are a little pricey for my taste right now and I don’t have the extra funds anyway.

dave

I already owned BZUN, FB, WBO, TTD and NVDA. After researching others on the list, I just added ICHR. I like PAYC and ALRM but they are a little pricey for my taste right now and I don’t have the extra funds anyway.

Get ready for another frenzied day of quarterly reports, with hot Chinese stocks Sina (SINA) and Weibo (WB) kicking things off, followed by Tinder parent Match Group (MTCH) and Snapchat parent Snap (SNAP). Also in the mix are highly rated but lower-profile stocks like LGI Homes (LGIH) and Planet Fitness (PLNT).

Nice one Puddinghead42. Glad you picked up my Jupai - you seem to have screened in quite a few US listed Chinese companies!

I’m not going to talk you out of it as you know how I feel but there may be caution alert from the board

1. Yes, Chinese stocks can be risky, but guess what two of the biggest winners are for RB?
    Baidu and Neatease, both up over 2300%.
  2. JP is a no buy right now. Had a huge run and needs to setup a proper base. Looking for a nice 7 week base with a volume break out over recent high of $29 before I would buy it.
  3. Earnings growth % change, most recent reported quarter compared to year-ago quarter
  4. Long: NVDA, BZUN, FB, TTD, ABMD, STMP. STMP hurt the other day, but still have a 21% gain after the small bounce today. Really like the growth and market niche, so will hold

Bought GWRE and HQY on breakouts today. Only have a quarter position in GWRE becuase its volume was not great. Probably just a reaction to the IBD article I posted on, so never saw a good reason to add more. Started a quarter position early on HQY, then built up to 3/4 not long after. Might fill it out tomorrow.

2 Likes