Fmi

FM I got a nice push coming out of the Deutsche bank conference today. Management sounds pretty convinced that they will be successful in getting Medicare approval. The option plays that Bullwinkle outlined earlier or all now in the money. So going forward what are the chances that fMRI fails to get approval?

FDA OKs Foundation Med’s CDx cancer test; shares up 2% after hours

Nov. 30, 2017 5:01 PM ET|

The FDA approves the FoundationOne CDx, a next-gen sequencing (NGS)-based in vitro diagnostic test that can detect mutations in 324 genes and two genomic signatures in any solid tumor type.

CMS will cover reimbursement for Medicare beneficiaries with advanced cancers who have not been previously tested using the same NGS technology and who continue to seek further cancer therapy.

Developer Foundation Medicine (NASDAQ:FMI) is up 2% after hours on light volume.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3315578-fda-oks-foundation-med…

2 Likes

Up over 11% early this morning.

Big thanks to bulwnkl, whose name I will become increasingly confident in spelling.

I went with January 2018 $60 calls, and those are now just shy of being in the money, with a really nice gain for me based on the bid/ask spread.

Up over 11% early this morning.

Big thanks to bulwnkl, whose name I will become increasingly confident in spelling.

I went with January 2018 $60 calls, and those are now just shy of being in the money, with a really nice gain for me based on the bid/ask spread.

Now FMI is up over 17% on the day (to >$62 per share). Latest sale price for the $60 Jan 2018 calls was $6.00, so I have a 276% gain on those from the $1.55 I paid.