Gilead - interesting after today's drop

Does GLD look interesting after today’s drop or is the biotech space viewed as a mine field to avoid?

Does GLD look interesting after today’s drop or is the biotech space viewed as a mine field to avoid?

Gilead is interesting from a value and potential turnaround standpoint, not a growth standpoint, so it’s not really for this board.

Gilead is interesting from a value and potential turnaround standpoint, not a growth standpoint, so it’s not really for this board.

Agreed

My own view of Gilead is that it’s become a growth stock because of its depressed valuation combined with its future prospects.

Or you could say it’s two mints in one, since its P/B and P/E also make it a value stock.

My own view of Gilead is that it’s become a growth stock because of its depressed valuation combined with its future prospects. Or you could say it’s two mints in one, since its P/B and P/E also make it a value stock.

Hi Ed,
A value stock, yes. Or a turn-around. But companies with falling revenue aren’t growth stocks, by definition.
Best,
Saul

2 Likes

PS - but if you’d like to discuss it, go ahead. It certainly has been a growth stock and may be again.