$GM News from InsideEVs: Domino's Pizza Orders 800 Chevrolet Bolt EVs For Its US Stores

Domino’s Pizza is electrifying pizza delivery by adding more than 800 custom-branded 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EVs to its US fleet.

Arriving at select Domino’s stores throughout the country in the coming months, the Bolt EVs will form the largest electric pizza delivery fleet in the United States, according to the company.

More than 100 Bolt EVs are arriving at select franchise and corporate stores throughout the US this month, with an additional 700 rolling out in the coming months. If you’re curious to see how the Bolt EVs are distributed in each state, there’s a dedicated section for that on Domino’s website.

1 Like

Zero for Massachusetts. I guess Domino’s is not too popular in the land of Ma$$holes. :wink:

5 on the road now in NC, 35 later in '23.

It’ll be REAL INTERESTING to see to what extent those EVs meet the needs of the stores. I’m pretty confident Domino’s already did their research… and in time we’ll see such applications spreading, I suppose. The nearest Chick Fil A has a little fleet of Smart cars… perhaps soon to be replaced with EVs, eh?

Rob
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

1 Like

I know the Utility $DUK is busy setting up recharging locations for fleet users, in other words, getting into the business of supplying the recharge kiosks for say FedEx to recharge trucks over night at their Depot. For whom they are setting up services, I do not know. But I might have an answer later this week.