How much is JUNO worth?

After hours JUNO price is about $65. There are 114M shares outstanding giving it a market cap of about $7.4B.

In my opinion, JUNO should be worth more than KITE. It has better efficacy and better safety. Drug is not yet approved but I think there’s a VERY high chance of approval, probably later this year or in early 2019.

This is all speculation but I think a $65 acquisition price is too low. At that price, you might see another suitor. CELG won’t let JUNO go to another company. A $100 acquisition price would mean a market cap of $11.4B which is in the ballpark of what GILD paid for KITE. My guess is that JUNO will ultimately sell for $100. But again this is merely speculation and I’m not betting on it. I’m just holding my existing shares for now.

Chris

3 Likes

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your previous posts on JUNO. I initiated a pilot position two weeks ago after reading them.

I agree with you that JUNO is worth $100 per share. But I am not 100% sure either. Considering that $65 only reflects the market expectation of JUNO after a huge decrease since ASH last December, I think the probability for $100 is higher than that of $65.

Overall, I will hold my position.

Alex