IBD offer

Investors.com has a Black Friday special where you can get two months of the IBD paper and associated access to investors.com. I highly recommend this small amount of money as a trial. I believe you will be able to find many stocks worth investigating there as well as coverage of most if not all of the stocks Saul owns.

The regular price is $30/month which is too high for me, but I can do trial offers every 6 months so I will sign up again now. Just be sure you stay on top of the 2 month window so you can cancel in time. Watch that they don’t bill you too early in advance - I think they did that once to me.

This is where I found the first info on LGIH to post to the board and Dycom as well.

Their rating system often has “Saul” stocks highly rated and their ratings are based on growth metrics (EPS, Revs, QoQ, YoY, 5 year, accumulatio/dist by big investors, etc). So I think the astute can find lots of opportunities to investigate further.

If not, I will be posting on interesting stocks I find, so never fear.

Pete.

22 Likes

Just be sure you stay on top of the 2 month window so you can cancel in time.

You can get a Visa gift card from your bank with a pre-defined limit on it, say $100. Sign up with that card and if there is any money left over, buy groceries with it… When they try to charge you at the end of the trial period, they will be denied.

4 Likes