IBD Sector leaders

as of Friday
http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/candleglance.html?fltx,lgi…

(Long LGIH, FLTX, PAYC). PANW has good growth numbers too. Surprised it is not in our spreadsheets. Guess I need to go find some numbers on it. I will try to post on FLTX too, but it will take a bit.

Fleetmatics (from Yahoo profile)
Fleetmatics Group PLC provides software-as-a-service fleet management solutions for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) worldwide. The company offers Web-based and mobile application solutions that provide fleet operators with visibility into vehicle location, fuel usage, speed and mileage, and other insights into their mobile workforce. It provides Fleetmatics REVEAL, a business-intelligence based fleet management solution for SMBs; Fleetmatics REVEAL+, which extends Fleetmatics REVEAL to enterprises and is configurable to customers requiring integration capabilities with third-party workflow solutions; and Fleetmatics WORK, a field service management solution. The company also offers Routist, an intelligent routing solution for businesses looking to optimize the utilization of their fleet and mobile resources; and Connect2Field, a cloud-based software solution for service businesses and their mobile workers. It serves owners and managers in the service and distribution industries that operate fleets of commercial vehicles and manage a team of field technicians through direct sales organizations and Web. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Tallaght, Ireland

• perfect takeover candidate for XPO :wink: $2B market cap.
1 Like

Puddinhead - I really like PANW but it won’t look good on 1ypeg. The revenues are growing 60% yoy but the profits are minimal at this stage and actually reducing as they invest in growth. Nothing like FireEye but even so it won’t look pretty on a Saul basis.

If you like Fleetmatics then you could look at Telit in the UK and CAMP or SWIR in the US.

Ant