INBK, INBKL

Today, First Internet Bancorp is supposed to begin trading on the NASDAQ Global Select, moving up from NASDAQ Capital Market. New symbol INBKL. It didn’t work for me. Just trying to place an order, INBKL gives a bid and ask but shows no volume. For INBK, I still get a message from E*Trade that I would need to call them to place an order.

Maybe tomorrow. ? Not ready to actually buy some anyway.

KC

1 Like

KC,

FISHERS, Ind.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–October 12, 2016–

First Internet Bancorp (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: INBK), the parent company of First Internet Bank (www.firstib.com), announced that effective September 30, 2016 its common stock began trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Previously, the Company’s common stock was listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market.

Additionally, the Company’s recently issued 6.00% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes due 2026 have been approved for listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market and will begin trading at the market open on October 12, 2016 under the trading symbol of INBKL.

Brian

2 Likes

I just place a trade for INBKL on thinkorswim. I placed it at $5 so it wouldn’t go through, but the order is there or was until I cancelled it. Looks like the bid/ask is $24.65/$24.75. So appears you can trade it if you like.