INFN - Large inflow of money

I’ve been following these inflow/outflow articles for a while, but this is the first time I saw something like this, basically a $0 outflow on the downtick.

http://www.moneyflowindex.org/large-inflow-of-money-witnesse…

The block trade data suggests an inflow of $6.98 million in upticks and an outflow of $0 million in downticks. The up/down ratio for the block stood at 0. The net money flow for this transaction was recorded at $6.98

I think we’re now past the Transmode shareholders getting out, and are now looking at the institutional investors getting in, and if they’re setting up shop on INFN they’ve been taking advantage of the sell off and are getting in at a good price. Depending on how many institutions are getting in the total number of block trades like this will take a while to get there - over a series of days over the coming weeks. I am theorizing of course, but it may be something to track.

Best,
–Kevin

12 Likes

Kevin you make me feel like I have my own personal analyst watching every angle. Can’t express how much I appreciate it, so will just say thanks.
Mike

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Mike! I’m glad my posts have been useful. There are many others that post with much deeper knowledge than me, especially in the INFN boards. I just report what I see and try to weave some thoughts in.

Best,
–Kevin