Is the bear raid on SHOP over?

Today’s rise in SHOP looked pretty strong. Does anybody here think that Citron is going to try a follow-up, or are they out of their short and done?

When Left tried a raid on TSLA it went on and on and on. Eventually he gave up after significant losses. My feeling is that this raid is over, that it was a quick in an out to pick up some loot off of weak longs. Despicable behavior, but I don’t know how it can be stopped in general.

-IGU-
(I wrote puts and I’m about even right now, but I’ll do quite well if SHOP goes up significantly)

1 Like

I bought on 10/5 at $96.30. I’m already overweight with SHOP, but the dip was too enticing. Is it over? Your guess is as good as mine, except I’ve already taken action on my guess. You can wait around and watch it go up further or wait for Let’s next shot. Either way you’re trying to time the market, or maybe just trying to time Left’s actions, equally erratic IMO.

You can wait around and watch it go up further or wait for Left’s next shot. Either way you’re trying to time the market, or maybe just trying to time Left’s actions, equally erratic IMO.

The only timing involved was in getting into my position while SHOP is reacting to this bear raid. Now that I’m in I intend to stay in for the foreseeable future, but at least through earnings. I might get out quickly if the stock heads down, or if it goes up quite high quite fast. I think there will be no more actions by Left; I’d like to hear what others think.

-IGU-