KRED two new announcements

Two Announcements

• The Vitamin Shoppe will begin carrying its products in select Vitamin Shoppe locations in 37 states. The product rollout will include KonaRed On-the-Go Packets and 100% Hawaiian Coffeeberry in 150 Gram Tubs.
    • Hired a COO, Michael Halsey, with major experience with Best Buy and Target, which gives them more credibility.

Mike Halsey will be responsible for overseeing, developing, and managing the strategic direction for the day-to-day operations of KonaRed. Over the last twenty years, Mr. Halsey has held various leadership positions with both Best Buy and Target stores, recently serving as Global Retail Supply Chain/OMNI Channel Director for Best Buy’s Western Region where he was responsible for operational efficiency, inventory management and assortment performance.

It’s hard to imagine that someone with that experience would come to work for them if they really were just a little pump and dump. Gives me more confidence.

Saul

2 Likes

It’s hard to imagine that someone with that experience would come to work for them if they really were just a little pump and dump. Gives me more confidence.

A company assisted relocation to Hawaii and housing assistance would do it. Just kidding. I wanted to move to Hawaii but couldn’t afford it.

1 Like

Saul - Thanks again for bringing this little gem to our attention. It’s been one of the few bright spots in my portfolio as of late!

• Khleb