LGIH new community

ROOKSHIRE, Texas, Sept. 14, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – LGI Homes, Inc. (Nasdaq:LGIH) announced the grand opening of Crystal Lakes, a development of new construction homes near the Katy, Texas area. Crystal Lakes signifies the builder’s debut project along I-10 west of Houston, and brings an affordable option to buyers in the popular area near Houston’s Energy Corridor.

Crystal Lakes offers something for everyone looking to achieve the dream of homeownership in the popular Katy area. With easy access to I-10, Crystal Lakes is only a few miles from top-rated shopping, dining and entertainment attractions, and just a short commute from Houston’s major employment district. Within minutes of the community, residents can indulge in shopping at Katy Mills outlet mall or Bass Pro Shops, or unwind at Typhoon Texas, Main Event or one of the numerous city parks and sports fields located nearby.

I thought this interesting. There were reports of flooding in and around Katy and early on in the Harvey episode I was concerned about Crystal Lakes (wondering just how large and deep the “Lakes” had become). But, here we have the grand opening. I only hope this announcement is real and not someone’s attempt at humor, though. Love the reference to shopping at Bass Pro Shops and unwinding at Typhoon Texas.

Nope, same release on LGIH web site, so maybe just Texas Humor.

KC, long LGIH

2 Likes