$META, Twitter, $TSLA: How Long Before Zuck Smartened Up And Decided To Make A New Twitter? About This Long

No telling how this will affect $TSLA, $TSLY, and $TSLQ next week. Twitter abuse is most definitely holding back Tesla, because of Musk Mouth allowing the worst people in the world to come back and create chaos.

It appears I jumped out of $TSLQ one day too soon. But we shall play the bounce if this all works the way I am thinking.

Reuters has more:

March 10 (Reuters) - Meta Platforms Inc (META.O) is exploring plans to launch a new social media app in its bid to displace Twitter as the world’s “digital town square”.

“We’re exploring a standalone decentralized social network for sharing text updates. We believe there’s an opportunity for a separate space where creators and public figures can share timely updates about their interests,” a Meta spokesperson told Reuters in an emailed statement.

p.s. I don’t like Musk or Zuck, but I would pay money to see Zuck and Musk in the Octagon beating one another with unicorn horns. And I would put money on Zuck to knock out Musk, he’s too slow, too flabby, eventhouugh he’s binging on WeGovey or whatever the hell that weight loss/diabetes drug is called.

5 Likes

Prediction: $META will be a Top Ten options play next week. I wish it were to go down to 167.50 where I would nibble, but I doubt it with this news about contemplating a short text media to take on Twitter.

Lenders of first resort have to be re-thinking their loans - and analyst grades of $TSLA. Enron Musk, Destroyer of Twitter, hasn’t weaseled a word on Twitter about this, but we know he has dissed Zuck in the past.

Stick it to him, Zuck.

Here’s your town square, Liberals, how do you still support a psychopathic CEO who doesn’t care about Democracy and the safety of fellow Americans? What’s Musk going to do now? Strike up an amiable conversation with a drug cartel leader?

Free speech, y’all:

Prominent members of Mexican drug cartels are using Twitter to recruit new members, send warnings to rival gangs, post gory images and videos, and glorify the narco lifestyle. Some of these accounts were banned by Twitter’s safety team between 2012 and 2015, but they have been reinstated since Elon Musk bought the company last year.

These are the conclusions of a new report released on Thursday by the Alliance to Counter Crime Online, a coalition of organizations that research online crimes including drug trafficking, child sexual abuse, and romance scams. Now, the ACCO is calling on Twitter to block and remove narco content and to once again suspend the accounts that spread it.

The group’s report comes days after Mexico’s Gulf cartel killed two of four American citizens whom they had kidnapped after the Americans crossed the border. On Thursday, the cartel reportedly apologized for its actions.

3 Likes

Musk going to open a Village for Idiots in Texas had better have a high Kremlin wall built around the project. Some of them red hats who thrive in Texas won’t be happy to see this:

1 Like

More problems at Twitter from this past week, and what they are saying, I can vouch it happened to me as well and still happens at the weirdest times.

Hell, I just blocked Motley Fool Advantage or whatever they are advertising as a high end product now.

Motley Fool! Advertising on Twitter?

Tell me it ain’t so.

That said,

1 Like