Mitek Systems (MITK) - A small cap glance

I want to thank everyone for the discussion.

I have spent the better part of this year reviewing, reading, applying and investing utilizing the Knowledge Base and the Saul portfolio theory.

To become more flexible in my investing, it required unwinding a prior company pension and Roth account into my retirement account (Vanguard), unrolling target funds into individual allocations, and most recently moving from Vanguard to a more nimble trading platform (Ally Invest for me) for my retirement accounts

As I am still employed, as part of a dual income family, i have utilized Robinhood for much of my taxable investing / savings. I’m conscience of the tax implications of short term trades there.

All of that is to say this,
I took a bite into MITK today and shifted out of larger positions to free up cash for future plays (out MMM and BRK.B)

I’ll strive to update my portfolio monthly as I’ve found keeping score keeps me honest

After 18 holes at Sweeten Cove golf course (outside of Chattanooga and a true hidden gem), I’m feeling motivated.

Many thanks to the teaching, discussion, honesty and transparency, you are teaching a young man to fish.

3 Likes