New Motley Fool Service - Crypto/Blockchain

https://www.fool.com/order/b5a22278-aec3-4299-b70a-bc3aac8a9…

I got home too late to watch the video. My guess is that they’re going to recommend companies that stand to profit from the use of blockchain, and not tell you how to buy cryptocurrency.

1 Like

For $4000, you get a year of this new service, plus access to all the other services. If you buy before midnight, you get a second year free.

I got home too late to watch the video

Thanks for that link. It was coded with your account info, so I signed you up for the full 2 years. You can thank me when your portfolio trebles.

16 Likes

My guess is that they’re going to recommend companies that stand to profit from the use of blockchain, and not tell you how to buy cryptocurrency.

TMF is revamping all paid services, so my guess is that they’re going to tell you how to buy more of those services.

I got a sneak peek at the new format:

*Good Stocks . . . . . . .*	 $99 
*Better Stocks . . . . . .*	 $199 
*Even Better Stocks . . . .*	 $249 
*More Better Stocks . . . .*	 $299 
*Even More Better Stocks .*	 $349 
*Great Stocks . . . . . . .*	 $399 
*Greater Stocks . . . . . .*	 $479 
*Even Greater Stocks . . .*	 $549 
*Even More Greater Stocks .*	 $639 
*Fantastic Stocks . . . . .*	 $749 
*More Fantastic Stocks . .*	 $829 
*Even More Fantastic Stocks*	 $899 
*Unbelievable Stocks . . .*	 $999 
*Po' Boy Stocks . . . . . . .*	 $1.50 
*Saul's Investing Discussions*	$ priceless

Or for $17,999 you can get 'em all!
Or for $42,499 you can have the key to the front door.

Dan

73 Likes

I’m not sure which Forbes said it, probably the founder of the publishing dynasty, “To get rich in the market don’t buy stocks, write about them.”

Denny Schlesinger

13 Likes

Had to double check to make sure it wasn’t April 1st.

7 Likes

Dan,

Thanks for that laugh out loud perceptive post. I need that.

Jim

2 Likes

“Thanks for that link. It was coded with your account info, so I signed you up for the full 2 years. You can thank me when your portfolio trebles.”

I’ll give you a percentage of the profits, but charge you a percentage of the losses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure one of their recommendations will be Nvidia.

If you can get free electricity (solar?), you could mine cryptocurrency yourself and get free money.