New potential Black Swan

Israel was against the Iran deal only out of reactionary politics.

What’s this guy smoking?

The Captain

3 Likes

Love Israel but the current dialog out of Israel is self centered gibberish all reactionary.

The logical arguments that wowed the world years ago Israel never entertains these days. In the US the Jewish community is deeply at odds with Israel. It is not just about the West Bank and Gaza Strip. It is about laws outright discriminating against Arabs.

Just because it fits your view of the world does not mean anyone is “smoking” anything. You are not protecting Israel you are misguiding her. Simple minded answers from her leadership does her a disservice.

Nothing…except for one demand by Iran, end the sanctions! “We wont do this if you end the sanctions”. No one here is so thick they can not understand that.

And who in the West is gonna believe them??? Just askin’

'38Packard

1 Like

Nothing…except for one demand by Iran, end the sanctions! “We wont do this if you end the sanctions”. No one here is so thick they can not understand that.

Not answerin’ because there’s approximately 0.000% chance of it not turning political - unless it starts out political.

1 Like

'38Packard

The Europeans, Canadians, Japanese, Australians, Koreans, anyone and everyone who is not a US Senator.

1 Like

'38Packard

Just curious about your thought process. Did you think out the options?

First option Iran and the US do not sign off on the deal, Iran gets nukes.

Sub options we go to war and take the nukes out at great cost. Perhaps two decades of war.
or we live with a nuclear armed Iran standing up in full to us. We worry about several other nations getting help to get the weapons.

Second option Iran, the US and the other parties get a deal.
Sub results Iran does not become a nuclear power. Or Iran cheats and becomes a nuclear power.

This is the critical part if we sign the deal at no cost to anyone in particular the US Iran might not become a nuclear power. All the other options are ultra expensive for the US.

What’s this guy smoking?

The Captain

+++
+++

Seems Leap1 has only been a Fool for 1 year & 1 week, a/k/a Newby.

He replies to a lot of posts; with a lotta opinions & not a lotta facts. He also NEEDS to reviews his post’s content BEFORE hitting submit. Typos & poor “auto-corrects” are NOT appreciated.

sunray
a man cutting the “Leapster” a little SLACK
{very little}

8 Likes

The poster you’re responding to?

The Captain

Sub options we go to war and take the nukes out at great cost.

Maybe, or maybe we just turn Iran (or any other nation that goes to war against US) into a glowing hole in the ground. We’ve got the numbers (of nukes) to do the job.

Perhaps two decades of war.

Two days maybe. The US can strike anywhere in the world. ANYWHERE! Within hours.

Iran would have to sneak a nuke aboard TWA or Air Arabia and somehow make it to American territory without being detected to strike US. Hard to do.

A guy with a knife is on the other side of a river threatening to kill me.

I’m not too worried, but I keep an eye on him. Until he learns to swim he’s not much of a threat.

or we live with a nuclear armed Iran standing up in full to us. We worry about several other nations getting help to get the weapons.

THAT is what we’re worried about!

Death to America!
Ruhollah Khomeini, the first Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran, popularized the term.[10]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_to_America

Second option Iran, the US and the other parties get a deal.

A “deal” like Iran offered the Israel?

Sub results Iran does not become a nuclear power.

And doesn’t nuke anybody*!*

Or Iran cheats and becomes a nuclear power.

Isn’t that what they’er doing now*?*

sunray,

If you think I do not document things over the weeks you are not reading many of anyone’s posts here. I rarely see you here.

As far as opinions you just issues yours. You are welcome to say what you want. It made no difference to me.

I wish you had more to offer. You don’t seem to have much to say. The last two posts you asked a question of me and took a dig. Begin to add content that matters.

2 Likes