New Restaurant Concept

As some of you might be aware, we at Champico Industries have been working moderately hard to finalize our new Restaurant Concept: Ta Ta Tacos. Hopefully we will have the final paperwork and approvals in hand soon to begin rolling that concept out. Rather than a franchise - lots of paperwork and stuff: who needs it; we’re going to roll it out as a Business Opportunity.

At the same time we are in the process of firming-up another new concept that I believe will rock the country. It’s called Almost Food. I don’t want to get to far into it just now but there will be three distinct menus: 1) Almost Breakfast; 2) Almost Lunch; and my personal favorite, Almost Dinner. This concept is a spin-off from our Donut Diet that has really generated a great deal of discussion between my in-house focus group composed of me, my niece, our cook, and my cranky landscape supervisor.

Note: Due to intense social pressure we have cancelled plans for both BBQ Bunnies and Grilla Chihuahua. Just about everyone who put money down on those restaurant opportunities will receive most of their money back once legal battles and lawsuits are concluded.

Note: No bunnies or Chihuahuas were harmed in this post.

All the Best,

10 Likes

I laughed so hard I almost choked on my argentine rib-eye steak.

2 Likes

GOOD SIR - WHERE CAN I BUY INTO THIS AMAZING SPAC IDEA? PUT ME DOWN FOR 10,000 SHARES.

Also - I have a cutting-edge concept to share: “We Blended It”

How it works is that we are a sit-down restaurant only, as we don’t believe in pandemics and loathe delivery company fees, plus people love to watch other people eat, in our opinion.

What we have: Burgers, Fries, Salads, Pizza, Meatloaf, Burritos, and Donuts.
What we do: We put them in a blender. Your time is valuable, but you don’t want to sacrifice quality. So the highest quality foods, which we blended for you, for quicker consumption.

(side note: the quicker consumption also means more consumers eating overall aka win-win)

Another reason why this concept is, like, friggin awesome: We only have one size glass cup. This saves on costs as we buy in bulk, and we use those paper straws (mostly taken by our employees on trips to costco) so we are all about, like, saving the planet.

You get to “see” what your friends are eating, and they can see what you are eating. Makes it convenient and easy for Foodies to take selfies and pics and our social media score should be off the charts as a result.

We have one guy washing the cups, and he is really efficient, from, like, a lot of practice, because that is literally all he does for hours and hours. Efficiency = profits.

To sum up:

1. the best and most favorite foods out there
  2. standardized cups
  3. saving the planet
  4. no crappy delivery fees
  5. tik tok and instagram-friendly
  6. We respect your time, so eat and get out so someone else can get their blended nirvana.

I recommend that my 10,000 shares in Ta Ta Tacos be converted into a short-term loan from Champico Industries of, say, $36m, which should allow me ample overhead to fund my first location and buy all the needed blenders. And hire that cupwasher.

thank you,
Dreamer

6 Likes

Dreamer:

Thank you for sharing this ‘We Blended It’ concept which we find to be an exceptionally interesting restaurant concept worthy of significant consideration. However, as astute restaurant marketing gurus we respectfully suggest that you might consider re-branding to: Chunk It All In. Further - your signage should feature a known NBA star ‘shooting’ a hamburger into a blender with a basketball hoop top. We do not charge for this professional advice and look forward to the Grand Opening of your first store.

Referring to your request for a Ta Ta Tacos share conversion loan - we are open to this request; but, prior to the board considering it, we require a $3,000 Loan Advisory Facilitation Fee (LAFF). Upon receipt of your LAFF fee the board will schedule a special LAFF meeting and will apprise you of our decision not later than December of 2022 - these things take time you know.

All the Best,

3 Likes

"To sum up:
1. the best and most favorite foods out there
2. standardized cups
3. saving the planet
4. no crappy delivery fees
5. tik tok and instagram-friendly
6. We respect your time, so eat and get out so someone else can get their blended nirvana."

Dreamer, this is one of the most brilliant posts ever!