NLS

Folks,

I stumbled upon another stock that made the grade against the 1YPEG screen. The stock is Nautilus, ticker symbol NLS.

Here are the key metrics:

YoY EPS Growth 39%
YoY Rev Growth 25%
TTM P/E 22
1YPEG 0.57

From wikipedia:

Nautilus, Inc., located in Vancouver, Washington, United States, is the American worldwide marketer, developer, and manufacturer of home fitness equipment brands Bowflex, Nautilus, Schwinn Fitness, and Universal. The products are sold to customers through a combination of television commercials/infomercials, the Internet, call centers and retail stores.

Has anyone come across NLS in the past? With recent trends toward better health and better eating, and the proliferation of health clubs everywhere it might deserve a look.

I welcome thoughts and opinions. I will probably do a bit more research on them myself.

Best,
–Kevin

5 Likes

I was hoping to see some responses on this, but haven’t really taken the time to look too far on my own…so I’m just following up. Kevin, did you research further?

I had inquired about this stock a few weeks back, and I recall that the only response that gave me pause was, basically, people buy Nautilus and other work-out equipment, and then end up just putting it in their basement. However, I believe many gyms/fitness centers still buy Nautilus equipment and the other brand equipment Nautilus owns.

Interesting article today:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160321005118/en/

I think the numbers posted by Kevin previously look good…I’m curious as to others’ thoughts, as well as whether Kevin has researched further.