Opportunity Knocks

Still think its a great company and will be a phenomenal investment, but at this point it’s a coin flip if it’s up or down more from here.
I’d add more either if the trend changes or if the price gets into the mid/low 40s. If it doesn’t bounce hard here, that’s where I think it’s going short term.

Mike,
I’ll start by saying I completely agree it is better to maximize the opportunities and not just wait it out, BUT I want to point out two things in your above statement that I OFTEN have to remind myself.
First - “it’s a coin flip if it’s up or down from here” that maybe true in the short term, but the fundamentals indicate the odds in the longer term are a little more favorable for SWKS being up. That is if you base your decisions on company performance fundamental metrics. If you’re a technical trader (which by it’s nature is a short term predictor) than the odds might be indicating down further.
Second - “…that’s where I think it’s going short term.” It’s the inability for anyone to know where it is going in the short term that makes investing so frustrating. We all think we know and the market often returns our humility to each of us.

1 Like