OT: Unable to login without temporary link

The only reason I’m able to log in and post this message is by using the “Click to request a temporary sign in link” feature.

I finally decided to get back on The Motley Fool after being inactive for several years. However, I couldn’t remember my password, so I used the reset password option. I went to the password reset page I received in my email and entered and confirmed my new password as instructed. But when I clicked on the Submit button, I got the message “Our sites are protected by Foolish ninjas. Something in your request triggered a block. Or our site is very down.”

When I tried to login, I again got the message “Our sites are protected by Foolish ninjas. Something in your request triggered a block. Or our site is very down.”

Then I tried going to the customer service contact page and submitted my issue. In the automatic email reply, it said that they could not locate any membership connected to my email address (the same one where I was able to get the link to the password reset page).

Is there any way I can log in with my password again rather than rely on this temporary sign in link? Every time I want to log in, I have to request to have the temporary sign-in link emailed to me. I cannot change my password, because it requires that I enter the old password that I forgot. HELP!

Very much the wrong board for the question. Try Improve the Fool
https://discussion.fool.com/improve-the-fool-100007.aspx?mid=344…

1 Like

We are not the Help Desk and we don’t know your password. Please post elsewhere.

🆁🅶🅱
For not in my bow do I trust, nor can my sword save me.