OT: what is your favorite star wars movie?

I am tired of reading about real estate. If we are going to be discussing interesting stuff, I would rather talk about star wars.

1 Like

I am tired of reading about real estate. If we are going to be discussing interesting stuff, I would rather talk about star wars.

I got rid of my TV around 1961, so I never saw any Star Wars movies. I did see some of the older Flash Gordon ones, but they were not very interesting.

I liked The Man From U.N.C.L.E., This Is The Week That Was, Ernie Kovacs. Twilight Zone.

3 Likes

For those who have never seen Ernie Kovacs, …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZ2fFrTWOo

I got rid of my TV around 1961, so I never saw any Star Wars movies. I did see some of the older Flash Gordon ones, but they were not very interesting.

I liked The Man From U.N.C.L.E., This Is The Week That Was, Ernie Kovacs. Twilight Zone.

Hmmm. The Man from UNCLE’s first show was in 1964. Did you have a time machine?
Of course, no one else had watched a Star Wars movie in 1961.
You could have gone to a movie theater in 1977 (or later) when they started coming out.

Mike

1 Like

The Man from UNCLE’s first show was in 1964. Did you have a time machine?

No, just a bad memory. I think I used to watch it at a friend’s house, when my friends I could visit lived in the same city as I did. I know I moved to New Jersey in 1965 or so, and did not have TV-watching friends much since then. Not that they did not watch TV, but mostly not when I was there. Of course, now they live thousands of miles away, or are dead.