Ouch

while I understand your anecdote, having seen naj post for many years (over a decade), he is a stickler for accuracy

No offense taken but I can’t let you whitewash crime by calling it anecdote. It is a FACT that crooks in the financial industry have stolen money for me and my family. That is the reason I have been a self directed investor since 1978. I lost my trust in the industry early on.

I’m happy for you that you like the fellow. To me he comes across as a condescending apologist for an industry full of crooks. That he keeps saying that if people don’t like him they can put him on ignore shows that he knows he is extremely annoying and he enjoys it to boot. As long as he is within the bounds of TMF’s TOS he is entitled to it. I could care less what he says and why he says it. I’ll continue posting in my own style whatever I feel like within the spirt of Saul’s board and of TMF’s TOS.

Since this conversation is no longer in the sprit of Saul’s board this is my last post on this disagreeable subject.

Denny Schlesinger

30 Likes