Paycom to join S&P 500

The stock that keep giving is getting a boost. Up $14.20 AH!

Paycom (NYSE:PAYC) will replace WellCare (NYSE:WCG) in the S&P 500, effective prior to the open of trading on January 28.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3533738-paycom-will-join-s-and…

9 Likes

LEGOABS,

PAYC is my largest long term gain: up 565% over the past 3-4 years. It has proven to be the steadiest buy and hold position in my portfolio.

I agree, LEGOABS, PAYC is the stock that keeps on giving…and the addition of PAYC to the S&P 5OO on January 28 will only add to the bullish story. Thank you for bringing this stock to the attention of the board.

Jim
Long PAYC

2 Likes

PAYC was one of the first Saul stocks I acquired over 3 yrs ago. Since it was recommended on another MF service I kept it after trimming when Saul sold. Up over 600% since then.

Thank you Saul and MF!

1 Like

I’m not sure if getting added to S&P is necessarily good in the long-term. I remember ANET going up when it was getting added but suffered weeks later.

Interestingly, I just joined this discussion group. I happened to own both PAYC and WCG. I was tracking the portfolio today and wondered how come I can’t get a quote from WCG? and found out it’s merging with another company.

I believe PAYC will continue to perform after being added to SP500… They got huge competitive advantage and growth. It blows Workday away!

1 Like