Looking at 3 months charts of the companies I am watching (Highly subjective of course!) some are sideways but most are going down either in clearly visible “channels” as chart guys probably would say, or sinking like rocks.
If I am not mistaken for Nasdaq (Comp+100) Jim’s 99 day rules is fulfilled and S&P close (Hello! Wake up. Where are you when needed?
Only exceptions apart from oil are McKesson, WR Berkley — and BRK! As most here agree BRK will get slaughtered too in a bear market: How much longer can BRK, apparently currently seen as “last resort”, resist?
- BRK’s price will continue to rise.
- This is the top. From around now on BRK will behave in line with S&P
- It will resist/move independent another few weeks before it goes down too.
- BRK is and will continue to be immune to the bear market.
- Wrong assumption. This is temporary. We are not in an enduring bear market.