Poll: Reporting posts

I believe in reporting any post I don’t like, no matter if there is no one specifically mentioned, there is no obscenity (even if obscured), and it does not violate any of the Fool’s rules.

Because clearly there is one person who FA’s everything and anything that they simply disagree with. Why does the Fool allow this?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I don’t really understand the wording of your poll.

As long as a post doesn’t violate terms, I don’t report it. Doesn’t matter if I don’t like, or agree with, what the poster has to say. I’m sure I say stuff others don’t like, or don’t agree with. That’s just a free exchange of ideas. I don’t even really care about profanity.

I report personal attacks, and blatant advertising (though we don’t get much of the latter).

And I will protest to TMF if my post is removed when I didn’t violate terms. TMF is pretty good about reviewing it if you complain, and reinstating the post if they find it didn’t violate any terms. Last I knew, TMFAruba was the guy to talk to if you are being persecuted for no good reason.

8 Likes

The Yes/No poll is supposed to be about whether you agree with the “I believe…” statement. At least, that’s what makes the most sense to me. I assume most rational people would not agree and so respond to the poll with a ‘No’ vote.

I don’t really understand the wording of your poll.

More like, the OP does not know how to PROPERLY phrase/word a poll. But like you, this make ZERO sense to me. Sometimes this speaks volumes...

[ww.inthiscaseitismassive.pl/JMPO/](http://ww.inthiscaseitismassive.pl/JMPO/)
3 Likes

We could report the post for improper wording. :slight_smile:

Sometimes, I make the mistake of rereading a post I made only after I’ve posted it and see the syntax is all wrong and well, you know….it’s sad. :slight_smile:

People report posts for various reasons and it’s nothing you can do about it. I don’t like it when it happens to me and I just have to let it go and say a few choice words to myself. I could say them out loud/visible here but then someone would report it.

Lucky Dog

1 Like

I believe the OP was trying to make a point by phrasing the question in such a way that only the unnamed person who “reports everything” would agree with it, but they missed the mark.

Sometimes, I make the mistake of rereading a post I made only after I’ve posted it and see the syntax is all wrong and well, you know….it’s sad. :slight_smile:

I’ve done this many times and have always reported the post to the Fool – and they quickly delete it. Then I write the post correctly. --Now that I think of it, I have reported lots of posts and they’ve ALL been mine.

culcha

1 Like

Now you can edit your posts. So correct errors. No longer need to report them.