Poll: What is your favorite high valuation hyper

Three stocks in Saul’s portfolio trade for P/S ratios of more than 30 - Datadog, Zoom, and Crowdstrike. My absolute favorite is DataDog simply because their revenue growth accelerated last quarter and if they beat next quarter by the same margin, their revenue growth will continue to be stable. My next favorite is Zoom because they seem to be utterly transformative to how business is done, and will thrive in an environment where businesses are looking to cut costs. Though I am concerned about their valuation, competition, and declining growth rates.

Crowdstrike looks interesting to me, but for now it’s in the “too hard” pile. I am finding that the more I learn about security, the more I realize I don’t understand it at all.

• Crowdstrike
  • Zoom
  • DataDog

0 voters

Three stocks in Saul’s portfolio trade for P/S ratios of more than 30 - Datadog, Zoom, and Crowdstrike

I use EV/S instead of P/S, but I have CRWD’s EV/S at around 21, so I’m guessing Crowdstrike’s P/S is less than 30. I wouldn’t group it with Datadog and Zoom in terms of valuation.

2 Likes

One of these is not like the others. CRWD P/S is at 23.6 at current price of 47.12. Using 80% projected revenue growth for next Q as to project a FTM number, the FTM P/S is 13.1.

2 Likes